I am sure you already know that press-up, chin-ups, squats and sit-ups are exercises that you do to strengthen your body muscles, however do you know that there are exercises that that can help strengthen your penis and erections? We can call them sex-exercises but they are commonly called Kegel or PC exercises.
Asides from strengthening your erections, these exercises also give you more control of your bladder (this prevents leaking of urine).
If you are interesting in improving your sex life then I say keep reading to know all about Kegels and all the benefits that you stand to gain as a Nigerian man when you do them regularly.
What Are Kegels Exercises?
In the 1940s, a doctor by the name of Dr. Arnold Kegel discovered an exercise that helped women tighten their vagina after child birth – the exercise was called Kegel. Later on it became obvious that men can also benefit from doing these exercises regularly!
A Kegel is an exercise that is meant to make your pelvic floor muscles stronger. And by doing this exercise regularly you can improve the strength of your erections, improve your erection angle, enjoy better orgasms, help you last longer during sexual intercourse, achieve bladder control (to prevent leakage of urine) and when you combine Kegel exercises with penis exercises it assists in enlarging your penis permanently.
Just like how it is for women, when you do Kegels, you goal is to strengthen your pelvic floor muscle (medically known as pubococcygues (PC) muscles).
Kegel exercise is not like the other kinds of penile exercises because it actually helps in strengthening real skeletal muscles which are the PC muscles.
So What Exactly Are The PC Or Pelvic Floor Muscles?
The PC muscles (or pelvic floor muscles) are muscles that occupy the area between the tailbone and the pubic bone. These muscles are almost the same thing in women and men and it forms a hammock-like muscle floor.
Your urine channel and rectum both pass through the pelvic muscles which are the ones that assist you in controlling your bladder and bowel. Your PC muscles help in supporting your pelvic organs.
Unlike other muscles in the body that you can exercise in the course of your day, you do not exercise your PC muscles frequently.
As a child, these pelvic floor muscles were very firm and tight and they usually move when you sneeze or cough. However as you grow older, these muscles gradually weaken and relax.
Who Should Do Kegels?
Although Kegel exercises were previously prescribed to women to help tighten their vaginas after they have just given birth, men of any age can reap a lot of benefits from doing them regularly.
Here Are The Benefits Of Men Doing Kegel Exercises Regularly!
It is not only women that benefit from doing Kegel exercises, every Nigerian man that wants to improve his sex live needs to incorporate these exercises into his daily life – and this includes you also.
Some of the guys that use my penis enlargement exercise program usually forget to do Kegel exercises and towel raises (a variation of the Kegel exercises) because it does not directly enlarge their penises.
Still I say you should do these exercises because they give a lot of benefits and they also indirectly increase the size of your penis. Here are some of the benefits of the Kegel:
* By improving the health of your pelvic muscle when you do the Kegel exercise regularly, you would get stronger erections
* Doing these exercises also give you longer lasting erections because of the improved blood flow to the penile tissues.
* Also after a while of engaging in these exercises you would discover that your ejaculation volume and force would increase – this means that you would begin enjoying much more explosive orgasms during sexual intercourse.
* Kegel exercises play a big role in enlarging your penis when used in combination with penis enlargement exercises because doing them regularly increases blood flow to your penis.
* By gaining increasing the strength of your PC muscles you would have the ability to control your orgasm and ejaculation – this means that you would have a higher sexual stamina as you do them.
* Doing this exercise regularly would give you more control over your bladder because it is the same pelvic floor muscles that help in preventing leakage of urine.
* For some men, doing Kegel exercises regularly usually means that they don’t have to keep getting up in the middle of the night to go and urinate as they used to do before.
* When it comes to the treatment of prostrate swelling and pain, Kegels can help you a lot – doctors usually prescribe this exercise to men when they suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
* Doing Kegels regularly helps in preventing prolapsed pelvic organs.
Now this is why many sexual experts refer to Kegel exercise as the ultimate Sex-exercise! And with all these benefits that you stand to gain, you should definitely be doing these exercises on a daily basis.
How You Can Do A Kegel Exercise?
Kegels are part of my exclusive penis exercise program for Nigerian men majorly because of the fact that they give you stronger erections. Before you start doing these exercises, you need to properly locate your pelvic floor muscles first. Here are a few ways that you can use to locate the particular muscles that you would use when performing Kegel exercises
* When next you are urinating in the toilet, try to stop the flow of urine mid-way as if something important just happened and you need to leave right away. If you cannot do this, then try again till you locate the right muscles that can stop your urine midway. Once you can stop or slow your urine mid stream, then it means that you have just contracted your pelvic floor muscles/PC muscles.
* Go to a mirror and look at your penis, now try to move your penis up and down without moving any part of your body – if you can do this then you have located your pelvic floor muscles.
* Now act as if you want to prevent yourself from farting or you want to hold your bowel to stop you from “shitting” in your pants (you know trying to tighten your anus till you get to the toilet to defecate) – the muscles that you use when you do that are the pelvic muscles.
When doing this make sure that you are not squeezing your belly, buttocks muscles or legs – you should be feeling the contraction only around your penis and anus.
Now You Can Begin Doing Kegel Exercises
1.) Squeeze your PC muscles as hard as you can for at least 10 seconds – it does not matter if you can last for up to 10 seconds, don’t worry just take note and this is why you should be doing these exercises regularly so that gradually you can squeeze your pelvic floor muscles for as long 20 seconds.
2.) Release the squeeze and relax for 10 seconds
3.) Make sure that you do at least 10 repetitions. Repeat this at least 5 times every day.
When you are doing the Kegel exercise you should feel that your testicles go up when you contract the pelvic floor muscles and go down when you relax them. Just make sure that you keep doing this routine regularly and after 2 – 4 weeks you would see clear remarkable improvement in the strength of your PC muscles – you would be able to contract the PC muscles longer than 10 seconds.
When And Where Should You Do These Kegel Exercises?
Unlike other penis exercises that you can only do in the privacy of your home, you can do Kegel exercises anywhere and at anytime because of how easy they are to do. Nobody would know that you are doing them.
You can do them while driving, at your desk at work, in the bathroom or when you are watching TV. Just about anywhere and anytime is good enough for you to do the Kegel exercise. If you find that your PC muscles are getting tired just stop for a while and do the exercises later on. Just make sure that you empty your bladder before doing this exercise.
If you are really serious about becoming a better lover in bed, then I suggest that you start doing Kegel exercises right now! Just locate your PC muscles and start right away… you would thank me in a few weeks time.
Cheers… and have a great sex life!